[Mediawiki-l] some thing wrong with ``/usr/bin/perl''?

julian liu julianLiuRsch at tom.com
Mon Apr 6 06:59:35 UTC 2009

Hello,

I have downloaded and installed a mediawiki-1.14.0, and I installed it
on my computer.
It worked perfectly well, untill just now I met a problem :
I created a page ``test'', and I write these as the source of the page
---
 <nowiki>
/usr/bin/perl
</nowiki>
===
please notice that there is a space before <nowiki> in the first line.
When saving this page, I got a error-message :
---
Method Not Implemented

POST to /index.php not supported.
Apache/2.2.0 (Fedora) Server at 192.168.1.53 Port 9053
===

I made some experiment on this problem, And I found that when I modified
it to
---
 <nowiki>
/usr/bin/perll