[Mediawiki-l] FlaggedRevs with custom skin

Javier Bezos jbezos at fundeu.es
Sat Apr 4 15:35:47 UTC 2009

We need to adapt FlaggedRevs to our custom skin. While the default settings
are (mostly) right for our needs, the default location of the review tags (div
with id 'mw-revisiontag', iir) is wrong, but I couldn't figure out how to move it
to the correct place -- the right column with id 'infobar' as you can see here:
http://www.wikilengua.org/index.php/Menos. Perhaps I could move it
using JS, but this would be far from satisfactory.

Any pointer or example would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Javier