[Mediawiki-l] autoAuthenticate to UserLoadFromSession issues

Michael B Allen ioplex at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 21:29:34 UTC 2008

I'm trying to modify my extension to account for the autoAuthenticate
-> UserLoadFromSession change (moving SpecialUserlogin.php out of the
include path was also a surprise).

The problem is user info in the upper right nav, for the front page
only, does not update when I create a LoginForm and do initUser in the
UserLoadFromSession handler.

What do I have to do to tell the front page that the user's identity
has changed?

Has anything else has changed WRT non-username/password authentication?

Mike

--
Michael B Allen
PHP Active Directory SPNEGO SSO