[Mediawiki-l] No mainpage aftter istalling DynamicPageList-extension

Jens Risch jens.risch1983 at web.de
Thu Sep 25 09:04:16 UTC 2008

Hello everybody,

I'm using:

 * MediaWiki version: 1.12.0
 * PHP version: 5.1.2
 * MySQL version: 5.0.26

My problem:

I recently installed the SpecialTaskList-extension and the dependend extensions DynamicPageList and ParserFunctions.

After that, i wasn't able to connect to my wiki mainpage (every other wiki site works fine if I use the direct link). I got an "Page can not be displayed"-error.

If I comment (deactivate) the DynamicPageList-extension in the LocalSettings.php everything seems to work fine except the tasklist (because DPL is needed).

How can I reactivate the DPL extension without getting this error? Maybe ther is a configuration faillure... I have made no changes to the extension's or the apache's configuration itself.

Can anyone help me out?

regards, Jens

"50 erste Dates" mit Adam Sandler u. Drew Barrymore kostenlos anschauen!
Exklusiv für alle WEB.DE Nutzer. *http://www.blockbuster.web.de* [http://www.blockbuster.web.de]