[Mediawiki-l] Custom Namespace Categories

Giuseppe Briotti g.briotti at mclink.it
Fri Sep 12 12:24:49 UTC 2008

Well, as example you can take a look on my own wiki website. Because it
is all in italian, I'll give you just few hints: the wiki contains some
house rules for a fantasy Role Playing Game.

Thus we need to show how each spell works. The first category (in italian
Categoria) is "Spells" (in italian "Magie").

http://www.usnb.it/wiki/index.php?title=Categoria:Magie

As you can see there are several Subcategories (in italian Sottocategorie)
grouping several kind of spells and just one Article containing a DPL
extension based page with a list of all the available spells ("Riepilogo
delle Magie")

Thus, the tree is as follows

Category:Magie

+-- Category:Magie Elfiche
|      + Articles

+-- Category:Magie Druidiche
|      + Articles

+-- Articles

//

Thus, you can use the same approach for your problem, moreover
you can give each articles a double category (I don't like it
very much), say both "String Functions" and "VB:String Functions"

Best regards

G.
--

Giuseppe Briotti