[Mediawiki-l] generateSitemap.php

John van V. john.van.v at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 15:17:11 UTC 2008

I am also interested in sitemap functions to build a "more or less" a
project management collaboration wiki.  I want the sitemap as the
first thing loggers see as I want them to become aware of what the
most recent work has been.  So the site information would want to be
as a template.

While wikis are informational, it seems that a highly modularized code
can be represented in snippets of editable tables -- very easily.

I am working on a startup that is specifically designed to operate far
below the radar and represents itself more as applications than a
corporate entity.  In fact I seriously doubt we will ever register
with the PTB, or powers that be, as a software firm, though we may
open a dollar store (that's a joke).