[Mediawiki-l] collect contributions of multiple users

Jim Hu jimhu at tamu.edu
Wed Sep 10 15:14:39 UTC 2008

It's not hard to write a special page to do this.  We made something
to distinguish contributions by our staff (vast majority) from those
made by our community users (very very few, alas):

	http://ecoliwiki.net/colipedia/index.php/Special:User_contribution_statistics

That page is a kludge where I've hard-coded in the userids to exclude
and committed various other coding sins.  But a cleaner version would
be pretty easy to write... and I probably should work on a cleaner
version.  It could be useful, for example, for instructors to monitor
the changes made by students in a class.  But I'm fuzzy on what it
should look like.

Jim