[Mediawiki-l] help mediawiki

Jaime Gonzalez jvgonzalez82 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 23:05:40 UTC 2008

I want to help me with the following problem using software Mediawiki I
would like to introduce the new pages I've created a menu for Example click
on Edit and then put the following

 [[Page 1]]
 [[Page 2]]
 [[Page 3]]
 [[Page 4]]
 [[Page 5]]

This would create 5 new pages, then what I want is to present these links in
a menu, now what I have is that these links investigated Are stored in a
table called pagelinks of database  Mediawiki, then I think it should
conduct a consultation on this Table and then present them, but this
consultation and I do not Is not where you should put the code to run at the
moment Which begins the wiki.

I use API mediawiki to this consultation and are so kind as if they could
give me an example.

Thank you for your support and apologize for the inconvenience.