[Mediawiki-l] automatically add message to all talk pages?

david dvd at enlloc.org
Tue Sep 9 16:55:57 UTC 2008

Probably it's not the best solution but...
...You can write the message in a graphic file and use CSS for
Namespaces to place there.

Go to the "MediaWiki:Common.css" wiki page, edit (with admin
permissions) and write something like it:

.ns-3 #content {
  background-image: url(./images/1/11/yourimage.png);
  background-repeat: no-repeat;
  background-position: right top;
}

Where "images/1/11/yourimage.png" is the path of your graphic.

Dvdgmz

El dt 09 de 09 del 2008 a les 16:18 +0100, en/na Derrick Farnell va
escriure: