[Mediawiki-l] Search results get no highlighting

Arne Pelka lists at arnepelka.de
Mon Sep 8 22:54:45 UTC 2008

Hallo!

I dont't not what was the cause but when I search for a word or a phrase
this word or phrase gets no no red highlighting in the results. I
compared the source of the search result page on my wiki (unfortanetly a
closed corporate wiki - so I can't give a link) and wikipedia and found
that my results are not surrounded by <span class="searchmatch"> PHRASE
Can someone imagine why?

I use MediaWiki 1.13.0 and the following extensions: BreadCrumbs,
CategoryTree, CharInsert, Cite, Inputbox, ParserFunctions,
SyntaxHighlight, Gadgets (Version r39580).

Thanks in advance!

--
Best regards, Arne