[Mediawiki-l] collect contributions of multiple users

Peter Müßig-Trapp muessig.trapp at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 16:47:24 UTC 2008

Hello,

after using a couple of hours to google and search mediawiki.org and
meta.wikimedia.org I can't find the needed informations (also I found
a lot of not searched but nevertheless useful informations :-), I
would like to ask the mailinglist.

I would be very happy, if I get a rtfm-url (in case I overlooked the
information source).

We using mediawiki in our company with roundabout 300 employee as a
collaboration platform. I'm especially interested in the work of my
group (which consists of only 15 members from this 300).

So what I'm looking for is a functionality like

Special:Contributions/User1/User2/User3/.../User15

This works fine for only one user, but doesn't for more. Are there any
hidden Special-Page or unknown syntax to address such a request?

In addition, I'm looking for possibilities for cleaning up the result
pages a little bit. E. g. it's enough for me to see that User1 had
edited pageX 29 times (or so), I don't need more details, for that, I
could consult the edited page itself.

Hope, anybody could help?

Kind regards, Peter