[Mediawiki-l] DynamicPageList result with text after pipe

Matteo Manzinello mmanzinello at yahoo.it
Thu Oct 30 16:03:23 UTC 2008

Hi,
after creating the "Main Page" with a report of the last 5 guides created using DynamicPageList they do a search on the categories, but I want see the next text of to the pipe link on the category.
For example:
"[[aiuto_windowsxp_gino|Error gino]] Windows XP" in the results I got "Aiuto windowsxp gino" while I would find "Errore gino" and "Windows XP". The category is defined in "Aiuto windowsxp gino". Someone has any idea?
thanks
   Matteo