[Mediawiki-l] Create list with the latest guides:* in "Main Page"

Matteo Manzinello mmanzinello at yahoo.it
Tue Oct 28 09:33:49 UTC 2008

Hi,
I would have to add in the "Main Page", of my wiki page, a box with the last 5 guides and a second box with the last 5 help create. The pages begin with guides Guide:guide_name and help those with just with Help:help_name. Is there a way to get there you should appear automatically or modify the "Home" manually?
thanks
  Matteo