[Mediawiki-l] Setting up multiple accounts with short URLs

Bobby S bobbys at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 14:00:56 UTC 2008

By the way, to clarify...basically when I set this up I know have a
problem where:

http://www.firstdomainname.com/wiki

Is the same installation as:

http://www.seconddomainname.com/wiki

If I go to:

http://www.firstdomainname.com/w

It is different for now from:

http://www.seconddomainname.com/w

Because I haven't set up the Localsettings.php file yet, but I that
shouldn't be part of the problem I have based on my path going to
first domain.