[Mediawiki-l] SQL Error Help

Lennie Jarratt ljarratt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 18:32:51 UTC 2008

I am getting the following error on a 1.13.0 mediawiki install.  It started
last night.  Any help on how to resolve this would be appreciated.

A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the
software. The last attempted database query was:

(SQL query hidden)

from within function "MediaWikiBagOStuff::_doinsert". MySQL returned
error "1213:
Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction
(localhost)".

Lennie

--
Office:  847-548-4562
Mobile: 847-302-3985

Twitter: http://twitter.com/ljarratt
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Lennie_Jarratt/1182350486
Plurk: http://www.plurk.com/user/ljarratt

"The necessity of the times, more than ever, calls for our utmost
circumspection, deliberation, fortitude, and perseverance." - Samuel Adams