[Mediawiki-l] Convert Characters URL

snapmikey snapmikey at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 24 13:12:31 UTC 2008

Why the silent? I have been posted 5 time here with no help. It's been 2
week that I have asking for help (here and MWusers) and who is responsible
for MediaWiki software? What is the alternate for help?

I have just testing the characters of files to see if it turn out funny or
absolute characters of URL without MediaWiki software

I uploaded the file mediawiki_(software).php. I get absolute URL, there is
no funny characters. Great!

I uploading the file mediawiki,_software.php. I get absolute URL, there is
no funny characters. Great!

Why is that MediaWiki software have problem with characters ("*", " ' ",
not the title that created the page?

Thanks, Mikey3D