[Mediawiki-l] ANNOUNCE: MediaWiki book published by O'Reilly

Simon Orr Simon.Orr at Teleperformance.co.uk
Wed Oct 22 08:47:58 UTC 2008

Congratulations! I'm new here so didn't know about the book previously
but even withuot seeing it, it must be good to be O'Reilly'd.

Nice one

-----Original Message-----
From: mediawiki-l-bounces at lists.wikimedia.org
[mailto:mediawiki-l-bounces at lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of Daniel
Barrett
Sent: 22 October 2008 01:43
To: mediawiki-l at lists.wikimedia.org
Cc: Daniel Barrett
Subject: [Mediawiki-l] ANNOUNCE: MediaWiki book published by O'Reilly

I am delighted to announce that my new book, "MediaWiki," has just been
published by O'Reilly:

  http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596519797/

To view the table of contents and index, see:

  http://www.blazemonger.com/mwbook/tocindex.pdf  (PDF file, 1 MB)

A huge THANK YOU to the mediawiki-l readers who were the technical
reviewers for the book, for their careful reading and thoughtful
suggestions:

- Brion Vibber
- Rob Church
- Jim R. Wilson
- Shannon Bohle
- JP Vossen

Dan Barrett, dbarrett at oreilly.com
Author, MEDIAWIKI: http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596519797/

http://www.star.net.uk

P Please think of the environment before you print this email

This email and any files transmitted with it are private and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please return it to the address it came from telling them it is not for you and then delete it from your system.
This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept  for the presence of computer viruses but this in no way indicates that the message is virus free.
Teleperformance is a trading style of MM Teleperformance Ltd: Reg No. 02060289 England: Registered Office: St James House, Moon Street, Bristol, BS2 8QY. VAT No.763 0980 18