[Mediawiki-l] Children don't understand the Discussion tab

Daniel Friesen dan_the_man at telus.net
Wed Oct 15 02:06:19 UTC 2008

If you have ParserFunctions installed you could try doing something like:

{{#ifeq:{{NAMESPACE}}|{{ns:4}}|Talk to {{PAGENAME}}|Talk about {{PAGEAME}}}}

~Daniel Friesen (Dantman, Nadir-Seen-Fire)
~Profile/Portfolio: http://nadir-seen-fire.com
-The Nadir-Point Group (http://nadir-point.com)
--It's Wiki-Tools subgroup (http://wiki-tools.com)
--The ElectronicMe project (http://electronic-me.org)