[Mediawiki-l] How to use the <pdf> tag ?

Frames Project frames at lct.jussieu.fr
Sun Oct 12 13:27:00 UTC 2008

Hello

I wanted to include a pdf file into a wiki page.
I tried to install the extension pdf.php

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:PDF

1. I added the following line to LocalSettings.php

 require_once("$IP/extensions/pdf.php");

2. I copied the code mediawiki/extensions/into pdf.php

Now the documentation is so laconic that it do not really know what to
do.

I did

<pdf>t.pdf</pdf>

and I got

Error: The file " t.pdf " was not recognized as pdf. The file extension
must be .pdf.

Which is wrong.

Could someone tell me how to use this extension ?

Thanks
François Colonna