[Mediawiki-l] Where to outsource custom programming and modifications?

Bjorn Kassoe Andersen kassoe at direction.dk
Fri Oct 10 21:27:42 UTC 2008

Hello,

I'm not a programmer and need help for some custom programming and
modifications of a Mediawiki installation.

I have been looking around for qualified professional Mediawiki service
providers offering competitive rates. I have looked at elance.com and
opensourceexperts.org and found a few providers in Asia - but it looks as if
none of them have detailed Mediawiki experience. I wonder if there are other
places to look?

If someone on this list would be interested or knows where ask, please send
me an email.

kassoe
(located in Denmark)