[Mediawiki-l] How to setup Auto Authentication with AD ?

Andre Bonhote andre at bonhote.org
Fri Oct 10 10:13:55 UTC 2008

Hi

Just out of interest, I checked for AutoAuthSetup() on mediawiki.org. I
found this:

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Hooks/AutoAuthenticate

"[image: Warning]<http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Image:Attention_niels_epting.svg>
*Warning*: This hook doesn't exist anymore in 1.13 or above, use
UserLoadFromSession<http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Hooks/UserLoadFromSession>instead."

Maybe the Ldap extension doesn't work correctly with 1.13.1?

Cheers

André