[Mediawiki-l] Help setting up a good 'Community of Practice' Wiki

Jason Hutson lbc4peace at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 14:56:08 UTC 2008

Dear Wikimedia volunteers,

I am currently studying for a Masters degree as a Rotary World Peace
Fellow in Tokyo, Japan.  I'm very interested in establishing a special
Community of Practice Wiki in the coming months, to correspond with
the development of my grassroots sports NPO (Good Global Games).  I
would like to request some assistance in the set-up process and
overall precision of our wiki, if any volunteers out there have a
little time to help.  We have zero funding at this time, due to the
somewhat groundbreaking nature of our topic (Sports for Peace and
Reconciliation in Northeast Asia), and very little web tech knowledge
to draw from.  Any pro bono expertise that you all could offer would
provide a great lift to our growing organization.

Thank you very much or your attention, and I look forward to hearing
from anyone out there who might be interested.

Kind regards,

Jason Hutson

Rotary World Peace Fellow
International Christian University