[Mediawiki-l] Who do you use for Hosting?

Samuel Richardson sam at richardson.co.nz
Wed Nov 26 22:26:31 UTC 2008

I would second a vote for dreamhost. The 1-click install of MediaWiki is
great if you don't know what you're doing, and if you do know then you can
also get shell access on their most basic account.

The servers are fairly loaded but if you find your wiki gets popular, you
can switch to their virtual servers which allow you to adjust the amount of
CPU/Memory used.

If you are interested in signing up then I have a promo code *IGLOO2 *which
gives the maximum discount. I do recieve a cut each time someone uses this
but it should also discount things more then if you just went to the
homepage and sign up.

Thanks,* *

Samuel Richardson
Freelance Web Developer