[Mediawiki-l] Any way to get rid of numbering in Contents?

Russell, Elizabeth earussell at tva.gov
Tue Nov 25 18:45:54 UTC 2008

Is there any way to get rid of the numbering in the table of contents
displayed at the top of each article?  Some of our articles have numeric
characters at the start of their title and subheadings, and it gets
confusing when the TOC automatically adds numbers to the front end also.

We would still like to see the outline format with indentions, but just
without the numbering system.

Thanks, Beth

P.S. I was trying a new option in Outlook the first time I attempted to
post.  Very unfriendly for posting to forums apparently.  Sorry about
the hassle of posting twice.