[Mediawiki-l] Fully automated, scripted install

Florent Georges lists at fgeorges.org
Tue Nov 25 14:16:43 UTC 2008

  Hi,

  I'd like to write a script to fully automate the install of
Mediawiki on my machine in order to ease recovery in case of
crash.  Unfortunately, all the install instructions I've seen so
far involve running manually the script using forms to get info,
described at http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Config_script.

  Is there a documentation about this?  Is it enough to follow
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Installing_MediaWiki and
copy the LocalSettings.php I've got during my first install?  Or
are there any other steps carried out by the script?

  Regards,

--
Florent Georges
http://www.fgeorges.org/