[Mediawiki-l] Newbie question - Move from Ubuntu to Windows

Menachem Bazian groups at bcconsultingservices.com
Thu Nov 20 16:54:28 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have to move a mediawiki install from an Ubuntu server (which was installed with the .deb package) to a windows server. I saw the how to and it talks about copying all the mediawiki files over but I can't seem to find them in one place on the ubuntu server. I am sure I am missing simple.

I tried to find a paper on the differences in directory structure between windows and the ubuntu but could not find anything.

If you could point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Menachem Bazian