[Mediawiki-l] Error message of email setup

Mohammad Towfiqul Islam towfiq.islam at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 20 10:26:41 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I am experiencing below error message when I am going to setup/put email address in the MediaWiki Preference (email field) though I get the email:

"Error sending mail: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this
warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected
'Asia/Tokyo' for '9.0/no DST' instead"

Could some one help me to fix this error message?
Thanks in advance.

Regards,