[Mediawiki-l] Upgrading from 1.10.1 to 1.13.2

troy at wical.com troy at wical.com
Sat Nov 8 08:24:31 UTC 2008

I'm trying to get a better idea of some of the problems that I might run
into if I attempt this.  Availability of our wiki needs to remain high, and
while we do have a backup wiki to go to, I wanted to see if there were any
major issues that have been documented when upgrading from this version.
I've found quite a bit of info already through mediawiki site and google,
but nothing specific to these versions.  If I've missed an existing post on
line, my apologies.

Thanks in advance.

Troy

MediaWiki: 1.10.1