[Mediawiki-l] Semantic forms

Alain a.v.a at home.nl
Wed Nov 5 15:19:32 UTC 2008

Hi,

I followed the example as in the semantic forms extension and am running
against a small problem.

When I create a book through the Form:Book, the author shows up in red
and links to the author's page as a regular edit instead of to the
Form:Author.
When I edit the author's page in the usual way and then delete that
page, the link to the author turns red again but now it brings me
straight to the Form:Author.

Could someone tell me what could be wrong?

I'm using MW1.13 and adjusted the Linker.php as said (version 1.11 and
1.12 section).

Thanks,

Alain