[Mediawiki-l] removing sidebar + search bottom mainpage

Rein rein at livingtale.nl
Fri May 23 20:17:35 UTC 2008

Most important is removing the sidebar because the wiki page fits in the right frame of my site and has its own sidebar.
I'm familiar with HTML, CSS and Javascript, but are not familiar with php.
In my humble opnion it should be not to hard just removing the part of the side bar.
But if I understand you right you say the only way is to do that is in the monobook.php...
or is even that to simple?

And if tha's the case, i would like to try to make the wiki sidebar look like my own sidebar.
But how do I get rid of the tools-part of the sidebar, which isn't shown in Wikimedia:sidebar.
Rein