[Mediawiki-l] debugging extension session problem with firefox

Jim Hu jimhu at tamu.edu
Fri May 23 15:13:06 UTC 2008

Not solved, but here's some more information.  In my function
execute(), I added:

				$output .= $_SESSION['TableEditTesting'];
				$_SESSION['TableEditTesting'] .= "testing\n";

In Safari clicking an action button -> testing
In Firefox(Mac) clicking an action button -> testing testing

Weird.  I'm not sure that this actually explains the problem.

JH