[Mediawiki-l] DataBase Error Message??

John W Foster johnwfoster at verizon.net
Fri May 23 04:09:05 UTC 2008

I have been seeing this error message since I reinstalled the 1.12
vewrsion from Mediawiki.

Database error
A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in
the software. The last attempted database query was:
        (SQL query hidden)
from within function "TitleKey::setBatchKeys". MySQL returned error
"1146: Table 'wikidb.PW_titlekey' doesn't exist (localhost)".

Anyone have an idea of what to do about it. The table is indeed NOT in
the database as it says, but I can not find references to it anywhere.
Thanks!
--
John Foster