[Mediawiki-l] Importing Twiki to Mediawiki

Andre Bonhote bonhote at gmail.com
Wed May 21 14:42:46 UTC 2008

Hi all!

In the archive I have read this sentence:

> Perhaps you should explain a little bit more detailed, what u are looking for,
> because not many users here know the twiki really good.
(Jan, Sun Oct 22 21:52:29 UTC 2006)

This makes me hope that someone here has already solved the problem I
have. We are in the implementation phase of a Wiki in my company.
Currently, we have around 5 different wikis around, some TWikis, some
MediaWikis, some moinmoins. Unfortunately, the data transmission from
one to the other isn't that easy.

I have found some resources on the internet[1] about moving from one
system to the other, and they all work somehow (more or less). What I
have not found is a system to import a good bunch of TWiki pages
(~200) in a decent manner.

In the maintenance dir there is "importUseModWiki.php". I don't know
usemod, but did someone finish some "importTwiki.php"?

Any hints appreciated!

Cheers

André (very, very new to this list. Hello everybody!)

[1] http://del.icio.us/search/?fr=del_icio_us&p=mediawiki+twiki+conversion&type=all