[Mediawiki-l] Wiki2LaTeX 0.8 Announcement

Hans-Georg Kluge hans-georg.kluge at gmx.de
Sat May 17 15:08:57 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I am pleased to announce a new release of my Mediawiki-Extension
Wiki2LaTeX, which provides LaTeX and PDF export capabilities to any
server which runs Mediawiki and a LaTeX-Distribution (like MikTex or
TeX-Live).

This release features better quotes-support, better support for
ParserFunctions and further customization of the whole parsing-process.

More information can be found on the Extension Page:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Wiki2LaTeX

Downloads and Issue Tracker on the google code page:
http://code.google.com/p/wiki2latex/

I hope this extension can be of use to those seeking for PDF-Export of
Mediawiki articles. Any comments and suggestions are welcome.

bye
Hans-Georg Kluge