[Mediawiki-l] [mediawiki-l] MediaWiki experts wanted

Jim R. Wilson wilson.jim.r at gmail.com
Wed May 14 20:28:40 UTC 2008

Hi all,

MediaWiki is a great project and a growing niche.  As it becomes even
more popular, there will be increasing demand for experts in the
field.

I am compiling a contact list of MediaWiki experts who may be
interested in opportunities under the right circumstances.  I am not a
recruiter - I'm a regular developer who sometimes gets asked for
referrals when I'm not personally available.

If you'd like to be on my shortlist of go-to experts, please contact
me off-list at: wilson.jim.r at gmail.com

Please be prepared to show your expertise by /any/ of the following:
 * Committer status or patches accepted
 * Bugs reported which were either resolved or are still open (that
is, /real/ bugs)
 * Commit access to another open source project based on MediaWiki
 * Extensions you've authored or significantly modified
 * Links to any public wikis you administer
 * Articles / blog entries written about MediaWiki concepts or development
 * Significant contributions to documentation (mediawiki.org or
meta.wikimedia.org)
 * Speaking engagements or user groups at which you've presented
 * Other? (I'm sure I didn't think of everything)

I'll be happy to answer any questions, and I look forward to hearing from you!

-- Jim R. Wilson (jimbojw)