[Mediawiki-l] Prevent AutoBlocking

Benjamin Lees emufarmers at gmail.com
Sat May 10 00:32:35 UTC 2008

I'm referring to a checkbox that allows an administrator to choose whether
or not to enable autoblocking at the time of the block.  I don't know of an
option for disabling autoblocking globally, although you could probably set
$wgAutoblockExpiry <
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:%24wgAutoblockExpiry> to 0 (or that
might make them indefinite; I'm not sure).

You should upgrade to the latest version. <
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Upgrading>

--
Arr, ye emus, http://emufarmers.com