[Mediawiki-l] Is there a way to control edit rights for talk pages differently from content pages?

Derrick Farnell derrick.farnell at gmail.com
Wed May 7 12:43:39 UTC 2008

Thanks - that would work, but I want this to apply to all content pages, not
just certain ones, so I'd rather the protection didn't have to be done
manually for each content page. I was hoping that there would be something I
could add to LocalSettings.php which would mean that only admins can edit
content pages, while anyone can edit talk pages - or perhaps there is an
extension to achieve this.

Derrick