[Mediawiki-l] external authentication and groups

GF ganfab at gmail.com
Mon May 5 09:46:17 UTC 2008

MMM
I found that I should do something like this

$wiki_dbr =& wfGetDB( DB_SLAVE );
$sql = "INSERT IGNORE INTO user_groups (ug_user, ug_group) VALUES ('" .
$user->getID() . "' , 'sysop')";
$wiki_dbr->query($sql, "Auth_tamtamy::updateUser");

The problem is that (obviously) I don't get the table prefix. Apart adding
it manually on the query, is there any better way of doing this task?

Thanks