[Mediawiki-l] Alter or override the commonPrint.css file via the Wiki interface?

The Gadget Doctor mediawiki at thegadgetdoctor.com
Thu May 1 21:01:56 UTC 2008

I would like to customize the way some of my pages print (in line with
the CSS I've added when they are viewed on screen.

I know that I could just edit the commonPrint.css file but I'm trying
very hard to avoid touching any of the Mediawiki default files as I
would rather not have to mess around during upgrades.

Is there a way to make these changes outside of editing that file on the server?

Gadget Doctor