No subject

Fri Mar 14 23:02:16 UTC 2008

First letter becomes upper case, underscore '_' become spaces ' '.

This creates a problem if we have i.e.
tom_jones at email.com and tom_smith at test.com

I really don't want to touch the mediawiki code.  As I said before, I
can hack it by commenting out str_replace( "_", " ", $s), but its not a
good solution since;=20
1) I don't really know what other things could break if I do that=20
2) if there is an upgrade unbeknownst to me, the hack will be lost and
things can break.

Regards