[Mediawiki-l] Format for links in the Navigation Bar

Curios Oates curobs at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 02:33:37 UTC 2008

I have a page titled "Basic Questions" and its pathway from the Main
Page is this:

Main Page > Journal > Basic Questions

For the Navigation side bar, how exactly do I format the text to
create the link that will take the user directly from the Main Page
to the Basic Questions?

I understand the format is  "** target|link text"  but I do not
understand this, even with the examples given. How would you write
out for the above example?

For the URL I am using the default version, not the "prettier" one,
in case that's relevant.

Thanks in advance.