[Mediawiki-l] Problem with Extension Pdf Book

GerBNL gerb at pure.demon.nl
Wed Mar 26 23:30:34 UTC 2008

Hi Günter...

Although htmldoc still has much problems, big part of the problem of
the images lies somewhere in PdfBook.php (or PdfExport.php) Both are
far from being ready for prime time... alas.

If you comment out the line

unlink ($mytemp);

in the php code, it won't delete te temp .html file (in /tmp on my
mac os x system) so you can look at the html code that gets send to
htmldoc...

the image link it contains is in the format http://<site>/wiki/
Image:<filename>.<ext>, which point to a wikipage, not the image
itself.  It should read something like http://<site>/images/<char>/

however, there's much more problems with Pdf Book/Export.

I know my reply won't help much, sorry...

GerBNL