[Mediawiki-l] Command line config script.

Egor Zh egrzh000 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 09:15:00 UTC 2008

Hello All,
   To automatize mediawiki installation I need command line script, with
functionality like config/index.php script(i.e. creation databases etc). But
without any interaction with user and access from command line - not web
server. I've already have LocalSettings.php with configured database access.

It should be similar to SMW_setup.php script for SemanticMedia wiki
extension or SemanticMediaWiki Halo extension.
May be such script already exists, or installation action can be performed
with some combination of scripts in maintance folder?

Thanks,
Egor