[Mediawiki-l] How do I get a complete list of all articles inmyWikimedia?

Dr JFBurté burtejf at orange.fr
Sat Mar 15 08:44:51 UTC 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lane, Ryan" <Ryan.Lane at ocean.navo.navy.mil>
To: "MediaWiki announcements and site admin list"
<mediawiki-l at lists.wikimedia.org>
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 8:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Mediawiki-l] How do I get a complete list of all articles
inmyWikimedia?

>> > -> "You don't have permission to access
>> > /wikitrunk/maintenance/generateSitemap.php on this server."
>>
>> Did you set up AdminSettings.php in the root directory?  See
>> AdminSettings.sample in the wiki's root for info.
>>
>> Have you set up permission to run the scripts in the maintenance
>> directory in Apache (or, alternatively, is Apache set to
>> block access to
>> the maintenance script)?
>>

> Maintenance scripts can only be run from the commandline. The scripts
> themselves disallow execution when accessed via a web server.

HI Ryan,
Yes this concerns only my local PC (my distant site has NO ssh way)
I already understood I had to use commandline on my PC ( the same question
came on this group 2 months ago)
Pb : which kind/type of syntax ?
This one : "D:\www\wikitrunk\maintenance\generateSitemap.php"
-->>  really does'nt work fine !! ( I'm a real n00b, ..yes ;O))

.. perharps "php  D:/www/.."
.. or "php http ://wikitrunk/.."
.. or "php localhost/.." or something stupid else I didn't discover

@+ de jfb, have a nice WEnd