[Mediawiki-l] Displaying multiple articles on one page for PDFExport

Mehnaz Adnan madn002 at ec.auckland.ac.nz
Thu Mar 13 01:07:06 UTC 2008

Hi

I am new to wiki and just installed Mediawiki. When I tried to browse all
pages via Special:All pages,it shows nothing. I have installed form
extension and want to read wiki page MediaWiki:Special-Form that comes with
this extension.

Any one can please help me to use form extension in wiki.

Cheers

Mehnaz