[Mediawiki-l] lot of links to redirect page

okparanoid okparanoid at free.fr
Sat Mar 8 21:21:36 UTC 2008

Hello,

i'm admin on mediawiki site on my companie's intranet.

I have renamed a lot of pages to integrate them in a new namespace.
As a result i have a lot of links that link to the olds names of the
pages which are became redirect pages.

that's a problem for us and for cosmetic reason i have to update all
this links to link directly on the renamed pages.
Is there a maintenance script who can do this ?
Search all the links in the wiki and change them if the link point on a
redirect  page ?

Thanks for your help

Best regards