[Mediawiki-l] SpecialPages and 1.12 RC

Alex Powell alexp at exscien.com
Fri Mar 7 09:18:53 UTC 2008

Hi,

I checked out the latest 1.12 branch and found my special pages had
ceased to work (they were fine in 1.11). I load them as per
Manual:Special Pages. What 1.12 seems to be doing is loading the page
from includes, and not the page I specified in $wgAutoLoader.
Interestingly my replacement search page still works. Any clues? Or is
this a bug? They are simple extra special pages...

Cheers,

Alex

--
Alex Powell

Exscien Training Ltd
Tel: +44 (0) 1865 920024
Direct: +44 (0) 1865 920032
Mob: +44 (0) 7717 765210

skype: alexp700
mailto:alexp at exscien.com
http://www.exscien.com

Registered in England and Wales 05927635, Unit 10 Wheatley Business
Park, Old London Road, Wheatley, OX33 1XW, England