[Mediawiki-l] trying to use CategoryPageView hook, but getting an 'Article' Class not found error

Christensen, Courtney ChristensenC at BATTELLE.ORG
Tue Mar 4 16:46:21 UTC 2008

Thanks Jim.  Adding that include seems to have done the trick.  I'm
taking a look at your ecoli wiki example page.
LargeCategoryShowingAllSubcategories.php is pretty long too.  Maybe
something like AltLargeCategoryViewer.php

I would still love to know if there was something else that we did wrong
that made us add that include into CategoryPage.php.