[Mediawiki-l] StringFunctions extension fillings logs with: PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant MW_PARSER_VERSION

The Gadget Doctor mediawiki at thegadgetdoctor.com
Fri Jun 27 16:37:08 UTC 2008

I'm using the well known StringFunctions extension but if I do, my
error logs fill up with:

 PHP Notice:  Use of undefined constant MW_PARSER_VERSION - assumed
'MW_PARSER_VERSION' in .../StringFunctions/StringFunctions.php on line
160

The offending part of StringFunctions.php is:
    function mwSplit ( &$parser, $str, &$chars ) {
        # Get marker prefix & suffix
        $prefix = preg_quote( $parser->mUniqPrefix );
        if( isset($parser->mMarkerSuffix) )
            $suffix = preg_quote( $parser->mMarkerSuffix );
line 160:        else if ( strcmp( MW_PARSER_VERSION, '1.6.1' ) > 0 )
            $suffix = 'QINU\x07';
        else $suffix = 'QINU';

I'm running 1.12.0. I find it hard to believe I'm the only person
running StringFunctions on this version.

GD.