[Mediawiki-l] Navigation bar; issue with location.

John W Foster johnwfoster at verizon.net
Fri Jun 27 05:30:27 UTC 2008

I have aparantly done something with the navagation bar setting of a
global nature. It is showing up on the left side of the screen but below
the page/article content. I have tried to figure this outbut so far im
striking out.I have also been unable to find any docs that assist in
correcting this. I suspect I have somehow altered some setting, but I'm
not sure where to even look. Any help or ideas are appreciated.
Thanks!
--
John Foster